Sunday, September 18, 2011

The return of the Nosh?

Is the National Nosh back in business, or am I merely dipping my big toe back in to test the waters? I honestly can't decide. On the one hand, I really want to tell you all about the rest of my summer -- August was a doozie. I went bloodworming in Yarmouth, snorkelled with belugas in Churchill, ate smushies in Copenhagen and dined my way through Anchorage as their early autumn set in (pictured here).

Too many incredible experiences to share in one post, but in case you didn't know, the world is full of nice people and great things to eat -- and a surprising number of rainbows. So if you have the chance to travel, take it.

But getting back to my original point, does the Interweb really need another food blog? I'll let you decide.

If I get 10 comments at this site saying yes from 10 different people within the next week, I will continue the National Nosh for the foreseeable future. Otherwise we'll call it a day, and you can always keep up with me in the newspapers and magazines or via "new media".

Either way, it's been a slice.


15 comments:

Andrew & Deborah said...

Yes! Blog with a twist of your house renos to document the progress. You'll be glad you have the before/after and everything in between when it's all over.

Drew Barnard said...

Yes ma'am.

Anonymous said...

Get 1 hr professional photo shoot from Jay Loli, check out www.tagbuy.com.

Deana said...

What? Crap. I missed this. Bring it back!

Noelle said...

Yes, keep the Nosh!

Sunny said...

of course we need your food blog, good local food blogs are hard to find.
d

Wendy said...

Sure, there are other food blogs. But there are no other Amy Rosens. (OK, maybe there are, but I don't know them so they mean nothing to me.) Keep the Nosh! Keep the Nosh!

Anonymous said...

Don't go! (Love, Emily)

Sarah said...

Definitely keep the Nosh.

victoria said...

Yes please!! And bring those tested recipes over for a second opinion...

Georgie said...

Keep the Nosh - where else would I be reminded how much cooler you are than me?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm #12. So, I guess that means the National Nosh is a keeper. See how many adoring fans you have?!!

Kelly Jones said...

I'm a fan on the Nosh too. Don't give up!

Laura Byrne Paquet said...

Hey, don't leave! Keep noshing and inspiring the frozen food slobs among us (um, that would be me) to eat better.

Amy said...

Aw, you're all so sweet, especially you, 1hr photo guy. The Nosh stays. Look for posts on Sundays.