This year I travelled, I cooked, but mostly I ate. Herewith I present my top 10 memorable food trips of 2011.
1. There are no two ways about it. Copenhagen is awesome.
3. And Tofino? Forget about it!
4. Meanwhile, Cleveland was a revelation.
5. I drank so many cocktails and so much tea in Victoria that I almost floated away.
8. It was my first time in San Antonio, but it won’t be my last.
9. Boston’s food scene is on the upswing. Watch for it.10. Finally, who says you have to travel far to experience the best? Niagara never fails to impress.