Monday, June 8, 2009

It was the best of Nosh, it was the worst of Nosh...


This marks the 100th blog entry for the National Nosh, and we've had some good times, haven't we? So let's take a look back over the past six months and reflect on the Nosh that was...

Here are my Top 5 blog entries so far:
5. It's not often that you can liven up winter fruit, so I'm a little proud of this recipe.
4. Say it loud, say it proud. I love chocolate!
3. I also love these
2. This recipe has the added bonus of a sneaky cheat. (Plus, it tastes great.)
1. And this one went, wee, wee, wee, all the way home. (And it includes my baked potato recipe, which remains the #1 recipe on The National Nosh.

In the interest of fairness, here are my Top 5 blog missteps so far:
5. Inappropriate menstruation reference in relation to a soothing hot beverage.
4. Baked brown rice. (Self explanatory.)
3. Linking to a video on how to make egg nog, does not a blog entry make. Also, egg nog is gross.
2. Two words: Batter Blaster. (But I actually stand by this product.)
1. Even James Chatto weighed in on this little ditty, emailing me to say, "Amy, only you could mention burgers and pancreatic cancer within the same review." 

No comments: