Friday, July 15, 2011

The 5lb question

Just curious: Is it possible to gain five pounds in two days? Because I’m not even kidding, I think that just happened to me.

Maybe I should lay off the deep fried Snickers bars and blooming onions? Perhaps I should take a pass next time someone offers me homemade breadsticks, or hand-made doughnuts?

Possibly, I should start drinking less wine and root beer, and more water? Nahh.

I think the better plan, right after I get back from my weekend trip to Yarmouth, where I’ll be judging a chowder contest and then eating my weight in lobster and oysters – yes, right after that, maybe I’ll start working on my cardio.

But until then, I'll continue to eat my face off. After all, I can always lose these extra pounds, but summer comes but once a year.

No comments: